Industrial & Commercial Energy Procurement
Tailoring energy buying to your needs
At Energy Solutions, we offer our clients a complete ongoing procurement service. Many brokers simply price everything on a like for like basis, with a few suppliers - you deserve much more. As standard we will:
- Ensure that the new contacts are implemented swiftly and accurately. We will work with the current and new suppliers to ensure that there are no objections and that the supplies are transferred correctly.
- We will validate all bills, against contracted rates and projected consumption levels. If there are any issues regarding rates, these will be dealt with promptly. Any unusual consumption levels will be highlighted and discussed with yourself, and if they are in error, they will be dealt with promptly.
- Should any additional work be required, for example new, upgraded or downgraded supplies, this will be provided at no extra cost.
- You will be provided with a Client Line number which is available 7 days per week, to manage any out of hours issues.
- Subject to availability of copy bills and contracts, we will audit your previous 6 years energy expenditure and manage any refunds.
- We will arrange a heating and lighting survey of the premises, identifying and recommending any changes to heating and lighting systems, to reduce your energy expenditure.
- We will review your reactive power usage and load factor, to potentially increase efficiency and further reduce costs.
- We will analyse your usage patterns, and make recommendations regarding future working patterns, which may allow you to negotiate better unit rates in the future.
Our APOLLO system offers six ways that we help medium sized to large companies save on their utility bills. When used together, we have achieved savings of up to 70% for our clients, as well as substantial refunds in many cases:
- Analysis - This is the vital first step that we see so many brokers and consultants missing, which is a shame, as this is also where many savings are made. Why does a building have 3 meters, why is a half hourly supply only using 100,000kWh annually, is a STOD tariff right this you?
- Preparation – Knowing which suppliers are most competitive by location, consumption and tariff is important. Understanding the trends in the market, both in wholesale pricing and customer demand even more so. Careful choice of data and understanding how your business's plans will affect demand can have to be considerable effect too. If you just submit a tender on a random date, as many companies do, you have a 1 in 250 chance of getting the best price - we don't like those odds.
- Options– We can offer fully flexible pricing strategies giving you full direct market access. Our range of managed products give exposure to the markets, but with reduced risk. And we negotiate traditional fixed price contracts too - it is all about understand what is right for your business, your attitude to risk and your flexibility.
- Leadership – We understand that you, as procurement managers, financial directors and business owners, are looking for the best way to manage your energy portfolios. To help you achieve your goals and to offer the best possible advice and service to you, we partner with leading organisations who offer complementary products and services.
- Lifetime Support– Ensuring the right billing, meters and tariffs whilst reclaiming any overspending for the full duration of all contracts is just part of the service - although it is not something all our competitors offer for free. We also work with you to manage your portfolio - adding new sites as you take them on, upgrading or downgrading supplies, installing new connections and terminating contracts for any sites you no longer operate.
- Opportunities– Whether you are looking for funding for energy efficiency, power generation or demand management projects and any other cost cutting measures, we can help you raise the finance required or work with you on a shared revenue/savings basis. Looking for an insurance backed guarantee on those savings, we have that too.
Are you a financial director, procurement manager or facilities manager?
Are energy suppliers taking up too much of your time? Not getting the service you deserve? Let us manage your portfolio and we'll ensure that you pay the best prices for electricity, gas and water. If you’re taking over new sites, we can even identify existing contracts, find the MPANs and swiftly get the most affordable new supplies in place. Moving out of sites and need final bills promptly, we can help with that too. Upgrading or downgrading a supply as site usage changes? All part of the service.Contact us today and find out more about how we can help your business to get the service you deserve.