Getting in touch if you are unhappy with our service
We strive to offer the highest level of expertise and care at every stage of the service we offer. However, if something does go wrong and you want to make a complaint, we will be fully committed to fixing it as efficiently as possible.
Below you’ll find all the information you need about making a complaint, including how to contact us and what we promise to do next.
What’s gone wrong?
- If you’re unhappy with the service you’ve received from Energy Solutions, one of our employees or one of our suppliers, let us know and we’ll look into it straightaway.
How long before your complaint is resolved?
- If your complaint is made by email or post, we will be in touch within one working day to confirm it’s been received and that we’re working on it.
- We’ll keep you updated on the progress of your complaint at least every two working days.
- We aim to resolve any complaint within seven working days.
- If the problem isn’t resolved within seven working days, as we are signed up to the TPI Code of Practice, we will (with your consent) escalated the complaint to the the Independent Code Manager. He’ll send an initial written response within 5 working days. He will let you know what will happen next and when he’ll be in touch regarding any next steps, actions or sanctions.
- If your complaint is about a supplier or you are unhappy with the response that you receive, you may also contact the Energy Ombudsman
How to get in touch with us
It’s a good idea to keep any current bills, statements or other relevant documentation handy throughout the process.
You can reach the safe hands of our customer service team by:
- Phone - 0131 610 1688 (lines open between 9am & 5.30pm Monday to Friday).
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post -
5 Esk Bridge